2/14/2018

Almost a tradition: Valentine's Origami

The last couple of years, I have done a Valentine's origami project for the blog, where I have done special patterns, tutorials and such, but this year I have been too busy. 

The other evening I did try these three dimensional puffy hearts, though, and they were fun to make. I found them on the Paper Kawaii YouTube-channel - a really great place to go, if you like origami. The instructions are very well produced and super easy to follow. 

Have a cosy, or perhaps even romantic, February 14th. Be good to someone, maybe especially yourself!

Go check out the flat origami hearts from last year - or perhaps the Hidden Heart origami letters from 2016. That year I also posted some Valentine's themed traditional Menko and Tato folded origami letters.

No comments :

Post a Comment