12/14/2013

A piece of sound advice

We are all going to a big christmas lunch later today, and I am lopsided with stress right now. 
So here is a piece of sound advice for myself, and probably also for many others, I imagine. 

It comes from an old darling of mine, Subversive Cross Stitch, and I see that she (Julie Jackson, who came up with the wonderful and silly idea of x-rated cross stitch embroidery kits) writes that they have a ten year anniversary this year, wow. Sometimes it is actually possible to come up with a new and refreshing twist on something old and tired.

The one below is one of my all time favourites. If I actually followed this universal bit of good advise, maybe I would have the patience to even embroider it, as well. Well, some day, perhaps. 

Not today, that's for sure...





No comments :

Post a Comment