12/16/2011

A piece of work - the heart garland

I am going to leave you with a bit of work for the weekend - the heart garland!

You have to do quite a bit of cutting here, but I give you al full alphabet, and trust that it will keep
you occupied tomorrow as well - and then I'll be posting a new project again on sunday.



























You simply cut the letters, fold them and glue them carefully onto any kind of nice looking string or
twine, for example something like this.

The rest is up to you. A nice little garland for the door, saying 'Welcome' or 'F*** off' - or a very
loooong one for the tree or the mantlepiece with the full lyrics of 'Come All Ye Faithful'. Or...?

Download the fabulous garland here!

2021: I have a new location for my downloads, please go here:
page 1  /  page 2  /  page 3  /  page 4  

No comments :

Post a Comment