11/30/2011

Trees

I don't feel quite ready for the full xmas monty yet - it's always like that.

But it is coming. In some shape or form. Such as the sudden urge to crochet little trees.
So, yeah, I made these (with styrofoam cones from the hobby shop, and olive jar lids to give them
a bit of stamina) and the question is whether they will be encircled by dancing elves or topped by
golden stars in a few days. I do get carried away. I love a corny christmas window, like the ones from
my childhood with a small village of odd sized creatures, gathered around a lake (= a mirror) in the
cotton wool snow. And the church - with the little candle in it... Sigh.

But right now, these are just green and quietly tree-like.

Don't forget to check the first heart tomorrow....!




No comments :

Post a Comment